Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Holidays!

 
Hi, my name is Misty, and I'm the Senior Spokeshorse for the Fawor Foundation. I'll be spending Christmas here at the ranch with all my friends, and the nice folks that take such good care of us. Though all us receive lots of love and attention, I'm one of the lucky ones who has an individual sponsor that takes care of all my financial needs. For a horse who is 25+ years old, that's really important, because horses don't have 401K Retirement Plans or Social Security Checks to pay their bills. My sponsor is also special because she gives me that one-on-one time that we horses really enjoy. She won't be able to join me for Christmas this year, because she's serving our country while stationed in Iraq. Even from half way around the world, she checks up on me often, when communicating with Jo. What a special lady! 
 
This holiday season, please consider sponsoring one of my friends throughout the upcoming year. It'll not only make them feel terrific, but it'll also make you feel fantastic!
 
 
Happy Holidays!
 
Misty......and everyone here at The Fawor Foundation!

No comments:

Post a Comment